We Specialize in TDG Compliance...
with Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations (TDG), the United States Hazardous Materials Regulations (HAZMAT), Air Transport Dangerous Goods Regulations, and the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG).
Let our expertise guide you through every step of your Compliance challenges!
Our knowledge of these regulations allows us to establish your requirements at the least possible cost. We supply compliance materials such as placards, labels and signs. Our Transportation of Dangerous Goods experts also do TDG and WHMIS training, HAZMAT consulting, and we provide 4GV boxes and re-packaging, UN packaging and shipping services for dangerous goods to locations in Canada and around the world.
Why Choose Kel-Ex?
- 25 years of First-Rate Customer Service
- Practical Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Packaging applied to all levels of service
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Preparation
- Reformatting MSDS to Globally Harmonized System (GHS) Standards
- 24 Hour Telephone support for customers (call for support contract details)
- Up-To-Date information on upcoming changes from Transport Canada regarding Dangerous Goods Regulations.
Kel-Ex in new facilities as of April 20
What Our WHMIS and TDG Training Clients Are Saying
I’ve personally dealt with Kel-Ex Agencies for over 15 years in my position as Health, Safety and Environmental Officer and I have received nothing but excellent service. What truly sets Kel-Ex Agencies apart is their on-going support and customer service.
Kel-Ex Agencies is one of the very few companies I deal with that I time and time again recommend without reservation.
Health, Safety & Environmental Officer
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up to date on our products and on the latest industry news, delivered right to your email Inbox.